background

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th... er 5th of July!

We were able to go and see the AMAZING fireworks in Boulder City tonight!  They really did put on a good show.  However, we got home pretty late and I needed to wind down. 

So I started thinking about welcome back night.  I love doing my own invitations to send out for welcome back night.  So I thought this year I would do a postcard invite.  (save a little $$ on the postage)

Luckily Print Candee had a $1.00 sale today so I was able to score some great backgrounds for only a buck a piece.  (Holy Chevron and owls. The sale pages were littered with Chevron and owls)

But I am insanely indecisive and now can't decide which look I like better.  I'm sticking with the teal/ aqua/ turquoise (just depends on your screen resolution really), gray, and lime green color scheme.  Both of these invites I did in turquoise.  One has Chevron print, one has polka dots.  One has a funky font, one has a script font. 

If were Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde this would be the two types of ways my personalities would manifest themselves! (Whoa watch out I know Chevron print and Polka dots) 


No comments:

Post a Comment