background

Monday, July 9, 2012

Parent folders

I realize all I keep doing is posting pictures of the graphics I'm going to print onto labels to place onto all of the things in my room.  But I'm sure I'll do a finale post when all is said and done. 

Considering this is pretty much just a journal for me I don't really mind posting all of these photos that might be pointless to others.

So here is the graphic for my parent information folders.

I am in L-O-V-E with half sheet size shipping labels.  They literally can dress up any cheap pocket prong folder. 

While organizing all of my teaching supplies I stumbled upon all of these pocket 3 prong folders that I did not use last year. Thankfully I was able to purchase these last year when Staples let me buy 100's (literally 100's) on their 1 cent deals. Not so much this year. Maybe it was little old me that did it in for everyone else. But believe me they still get most of my business so they get their money one way or another!





Having said that, I do not have to purchase any new pocket prong folders this year.  I use them for all kinds of things in my classroom. Namely
* Parent information folders
* Data Folders
* Writing folders (If I don't get my donors choose folders funded)
*Reader's Theater
*Fluency Folders
*Math Notebooks

Literally the list could go on and on. 

So as I design and create/ label these lovelies I will post. 

--Mel

P.S. I must say it is a whole new summer of designing since discovering teaching blogs/ scrappin doodles/ free fonts/ Print Candee.  I feel naive for not knowing this whole world existed!

No comments:

Post a Comment